To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Mandatory prior experience as a receptionist and training in front office .
You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Mandatory diploma or bachelor’s degree in communication and or media field.
- Mandatory 3years experience as a receptionist or office assistant
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent English & Swahili written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.