Hotel Operations Manager Duties, Responsibilities
• Plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction.
• Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
• Ensure that each department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service. Also, achieve business objectives and maximise the profitability of all outlets. Maintain effective cost controls in all areas.
• Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
• Be responsible for maximising profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service.
• Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
Minimum qualifications required
• At least minimum two years related hospitality management experience.
• Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
• Proven experience as a Hotel Manager or in any relevant role that would have similar experience in a 4/5-star hotel
• Great understanding of how to motivate the workforce, an eye for Great talent, training competency and ability to manage
• Proven experience on social media skills, events planning, marketing campaigns
• Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
• Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
• Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
Both local and expatriate candidates are welcome to apply