The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A diploma in HR management as a mandatory qualification.
- A diploma in front office management or secretarial training.
- Qualification in CHRP.
- A member of IHRM in good standing
- Training in data management or data security will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar or related role.
- Excellent typing and organization skills.
The qualified candidate shall perform the following duties:
- Management of all organizational data.
- Advising and ensuring end to end data security system in the organization.
- Management data filing and retrieval systems in the organization.
- Data collection and analysis especially performance management data.
- Creation and maintenance of the organization's data base.
- Automation of information and data.
- Office support for the senior offices in the organization.
- Flexible enough to perform duties such as office cleaning and tiding up.