REPORTING TO HR & Administration Manager
DEPARTMENT Human Resources
Overall Objective of the Job
To provide HR and Administrative support services in the areas of recruitment and selection, orientation and onboarding of new staff, training, records management, Time and Attendance, payroll and leave management.
1. Perform all administration tasks related to recruitment and selection activities including posting internal job vacancy advertisements, screening employment applications and preparing interview schedules and rating forms to ensure the correct implementation of recruitment and selection procedures and requirements.
Average lead time to recruit new employees and fill vacancies.
2. Monthly and Quarterly updating of Productivity metrics and reports
HR reports submitted by 5th of every month
3. General HR Administration – ensure all necessary licenses and Compliance related matters such as HR Audits, Customer audits & Legal requirement are upto date.
4. Coordinate the onboarding process, including induction of new employees
Seamless staff onboarding and reduced learning curve.
5. Maintain staff training records, prepare training participants lists and communicate training activities to ensure smooth and efficient implementation of the training plan.
100% staff training attendance
6. HR Records & Personal file Management – Manual and Electronic on the HRMIS
100% compliance on the Staff records inventory.
7. Coordinate Staff Attendance which includes capturing all new staff in the time and attendance system, tracking daily staff attendance and account for variances
Efficient utilization of manpower with 100% attendance.
8. Leave Management
Improved work life balance with 100% leave utilization.
9. Payroll Administration and Staff Benefits Administration Administration of the reward management function such as updating payroll details and any applicable staff benefits.
Timely staff salary disbursement with zero errors.
10. HRMIS/ Sage 300 People system optimization
100% Adherence to System Governance
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
● Bachelor’s degree
● Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
● Member of IHRM
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
● At least Two years of working experience preferably in a manufacturing sector.
● Basic understanding of human resources functions
● Knowledge of using Microsoft Applications
● Understanding of human resources reporting and recordkeeping requirements
● Understanding of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the HR function
● Basic understanding of HRIS
● Good knowledge of labour laws
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other teams
● Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
● Ability to analyze data and information and the data in a resourceful manner,
● Ability to be objective and mature when dealing with work related conflicts
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Dependable and efficient
● Willingness to learn
● Creativity and innovativeness
● High level of integrity
Salary for the role 100,000