Purpose of the job is to provide first line ICT support to ensure smooth running of ICT resources.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reporting to: ICT Manager
1. User/ICT Support:
- Provide technical support and advice to all staff.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- To adopt a proactive approach and responsibility in providing ICT support, advice and one to one training to staff.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required, adhering to all licensing regulations.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption and down time of ICT services.
- Restore user data from backup.
- Assist with maintenance of the company’s web site and ensuring they are populated with current data at all times
- Submitting of phyto sanitary certificate and other online flowers portal systems.
2. Maintenance of ICT Equipment:
- Maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software (including licenses).
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of equipment.
- Perform basic repair of ICT equipment and arrange for the safe disposal of used ICT consumables.
- Monitor usage and maintain general ICT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely manner.
- Monitor and keep a log of all breakdowns and alterations to the systems and network
- Maintain, update, tweak and repair the computer systems and ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure all software installed is appropriately licensed.
- Provide input to the ICT Manager on systems improvements.
3. Systems and Network Security:
- Ensure all staff are aware of IT best practices to avoid IT security breach.
- Liaise with ICT Manager to ensure user and file security, permissions and management functions are administered according to established policy and procedures.
- Ensure IT policy on Internet usage and email policy is adhere to.
- Ensure all systems have the latest patch and updated anti-virus definitions.
- Liaise with ICT Manager to ensure up to date backups and storage of site.
- Assist in photocopying and printing of field requests.
- ICT Inventory management and control
- Undertake any other task as directed by the ICT Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Competence:
- A minimum of a BSC Degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy ICT environment.
- Knowledge in windows server administration and Windows workstation operating systems.
- Working knowledge of ERP especially SAP B1.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in CCTV Systems.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification highly preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured