The successful candidate will be in charge of evaluating financial and investment information, managing current investor’s relations and ensuring compliance. The ideal candidate MUST have more than 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Perform independent investment research on assigned areas.
• Examine earlier investment decisions.
• Network with potential investors, banks, fund managers and industry professionals.
• Extensively utilize sophisticated analytical tools and applications to support the investment management process.
• Keep abreast with financial press and new trends and opportunities as well as potential risks.
• Create reports for senior management.
• Suggest recommendations for improvement of investment portfolios.
• Maintain up to date documentation of all investment relationships.
• Establish complex financial models and analyse relevant legal documents.
• Support team in various analysis for decision making.
• Ensure compliance with covenants and reporting requirements.
• A Bachelor's degree in Finance.
• MUST have a professional accounting designation (ACA, CFA, ACCA).
• MUST have more than 5 years of experience as an investment associate in a reputable advisory firm.
• Must have experience in fundraising and worked on at least three big fundraising deals in the past.
• Great excel and financial modelling skills.
• An analytical mind with a keen sense of mathematical patterns and correlations.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly gross of Ksh.200,000-250,000 (Approx. 2,000 – 2,500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Upper Mid-Level Management.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 10th October 2021.