Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
About Cigna Let us tell you a little more about us. Cigna exists to improve lives. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide that service Cigna, Express Scripts and other affiliate customers, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
We are going through an exciting period of expansion; at the centre of our International division’s ambitious growth strategy we are currently working towards multi-year effort to implement a consistent digital strategy for the international markets.
About the Job
We are going through an exciting period and we are looking to recruit an experienced IT Service Analyst in our Nairobi office. This successful candidate will be a member of the International Markets Service Delivery Team.
Reporting to the End User Services Manager, the successful candidate will provide operational support, and access management administration within the IT Service team.
The successful candidate will be a high-performing individual who is methodical, inquisitive and has a passion for technology and service.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provide technical support to onsite and remote users.
• Install, configure and support (IMAC) end user devices.
• Manage / monitor IT Service Desk Incidents and Service Request via call management system.
• Manage User system access for various applications.
• Identify ways to improve the quality of the service provided and / or the efficiency of the processes within the team.
• Ensure all incidents are managed in accordance with targets set out in SLA.
• Escalate any issues/ outages to IT End User Services Manager.
• Demonstrable experience within a 1st / 2nd line IT support team.
• Incident management skills.
• Experience with a call management / ticketing system.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Active Directory experience.
• Experience with Networking/Patching/Server Support.
• ITIL foundation certified.
• Microsoft certification.
• Experience with Service Now.
• O365 knowledge.
• Avaya telephony skills.
• Communicate clearly and effectively.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to correspond efficiently and effectively. This includes both verbally as well as in a written format.
• A positive ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong commitment to customer support.
Why should you join Cigna?
You will get the chance to work with a global, truly innovative and flexible Technology division that is growing rapidly due to continued success and massive transformation.
We are constantly investing in, improving and innovating our global technology stack. Right now we are investing in Cloud, AI & ML as well as working heavily with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
You will join a business that truly invests in you as a person. You will be offered the opportunity to progress your knowledge and skills through both internal and external training, take secondment to other teams / projects and much more.