IT Sytems Director
Software & Data
Senior Level (more than 10 years in a senior role and a relevant academic background)
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a IT Sytems Director to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for periodic reviews of operational service providers. Escalate issues on the deviation of service level agreements with third-party providers.
- Develop a strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and optimize the use of information technology
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems’ performance.
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians, and other professionals to provide guidance.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software.
- Create processes and standards for the selection, implementation, and support of systems.
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff.
- Assist with the technical delivery of infrastructure components.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Senior Level (more than 10 years in a senior role and a relevant academic background)
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, LucidChart, Google Slide applications is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in processes such as incident, problem and project management.
- Demonstrable experience of explaining technical issues to varied audiences technical and non-technical.
- Ideally has experience of working in the frontline, both technical and support role, or technical service desk/operations environment.
- Ability to plan and execute basic analysis and/or investigation, with supporting guidanc
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Demonstrates a professional and specialist culture, with a focus on accuracy of output
- Demonstrates competence across all basic analytical and/or investigative areas and is developing specialist skills
- Offers advice underpinned by professional knowledge.
- Identifies and interprets a range of information to make judgements.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to stay organized.
- Above average analytical and interpretive skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured