• Provides information to other departments regarding purchasing, payroll, and accounting matters.
• Prepares bank reconciliations.
• Maintains general ledger, chart of accounts, balance sheets, revenues, expenditures, capital accounts, etc.
• Reconciles special accounts and funds.
• Compiles daily and monthly reports to ensure accurate reporting.
• Performs various financial and budgetary functions such as balancing accounts receivable, posting revenues and expenditures.
• Assists with the preparation of the annual budget.
• Assists independent auditors with the review of the financial records.
• Prepares a variety of financial reports, responds to inquiries from other officials.
• Performs related tasks as required.
• 2 years’ relevant working experience
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION:
• Must be a committed Christian. Our business is founded on Christian ethos & values
• Qualified Accountant CPA (K) (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree in any business related field will be an added advantage.
• Experience in QuickBooks is an added advantage
• Thorough knowledge of the theory, principles and practices of accounting and budgeting
• Thorough knowledge of modern practices and of standard office and accounting equipment.
• General knowledge of audit practices.
• Ability to prepare financial reports.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate financial systems.