Mechanical Engineer-UDV at Diageo
Engineering & Technology
At least 5 years working experience in FMCG operations and maintenance.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Description :
Key Performance Indicators
- Execution of maintenance activities to plan.
- Process parameters are controlled and maintained within recommended set values.
- BOM and spares attached to equipment level.
- New installations/plants operate asper agreed commissioning standards.
- Plant Reliability.
- Plant Availability
- MTTR & MTBF.
- Maintenance Cost Per HL KPI
- Safety and Hygiene KPI
- Water and energy KPI
- Planning Effectiveness.
- PPM completion
- Maintenance cost within budget
- Environmental KPI’s.
- Enhanced skills in teams
- Operator Asset Care KPI
- Compliance to audit one plan.
- Continuous improvement KPI
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering with a 5years experience in FMCG Operations and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge in safe systems of work, permitting and SFIP Protocols.
- NEBOSH Certified.
- Certified in energy management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of manufacturing SAP application
- Thorough knowledge of SCADA operations and interface of mechanical and electrical systems on industrial controls.
- Thorough knowledge in mechanical designs and equipment sizing.
- Computerized Maintenance management techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret Mechanical and civil drawing and Electrical/control listing.
- Knowledge of generators, fuel distribution and pumping operations and related interlock Systems.
- Mechanical equipment (functions, configuration, calibration, testing and fault finding).
- Thorough knowledge in Computer hardware and applications.
- Thorough knowledge in local and international legislation and standards on mechanical/civil engineering
- Analytical problem solving techniques.
- Understanding of process control and performance measurements.
- Understand process, packaging and utility operations.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001,ISO 22000 & OHSAS 18001 standards plus any other management systems that may apply.
- At least 5 years working experience in FMCG operations and maintenance.
- Hands-on working on process control and Mechanical design.
- Knowledge on electrical and control will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured