The key role associated with this position is overseeing all vehicles repair and maintenance is well done as well as monitoring inventory, inspection of vehicles and assembling mechanical machinery of all vehicles/trucks.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
A School in the outcasts of Nairobi along Thika Road is looking for an experienced and talented qualified Mechanic/Service technician to join our dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
• Constantly liaising with all drivers to better understand their concerns and identify the issue in order to make sure all vehicles are in good shape and in operating order.
• Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
• Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades for all vehicles.
• Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
• Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
• Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to all drivers.
• Perform vehicle assessments and alert management on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
• Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Certification from a vocational school is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
• Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
• Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Salary – 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured