Mixed-Method UX Researcher
Software & Data
Experience conducting qualitative research in a corporate environment, including concept-testing, usability, interviews, diary studies.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
The Product Research Team. We make impactful decisions possible by creating understanding and empathy for our customers. We help product teams to make decisions in order to release the tools and features that our customers will love.
On the Conversions tribe, we have a focus to minimise friction in customer’s buying journey to reduce time to value while striking the right price to value balance.
Reporting to our Product Research Lead, we’re looking for a passionate and motivated Mixed-methods Researcher able to oversee the voice of the user across various product teams.
Across different squads that focus on the user experience early in the funnel, you will lead strategic research end to end as well as enable and support those running tactical research within those teams.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute discovery research projects using both quantitative and qualitative practices, and convert the findings into actionable insights that make our product experiences measurably better.
- Partner with marketing & analytics to make sure you tell holistic customer stories that help us make the best decisions.
- Collaborate with product, experience design and engineering leads to identify and ensure strategic priorities are well-defined as well as set up to achieve a high impact.
- Support and enable your product teams in performing necessary primary research as well as synthesising secondary research.
- Work on research deliverables that can be shared across the organisation: user personas, empathy maps, customer mapping, allowing our team to build a product strategy that is aligned with the voice of our user.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways to a broad and diverse audience including executive stakeholders, and across organisational boundaries.
What you should bring to the table:
- Proven experience with quantitative research methods: Experience with different methodologies and analyses of surveys. Familiarity with basic statistical methods and the ability to apply them.
- Experience conducting qualitative research in a corporate environment, including concept-testing, usability, interviews, diary studies.
- Ability to pull in industry trends, market research and benchmarking to surface actionable insights.
- Familiarity with experiments and macro- and micro-optimisations for conversions of different types.
- Experience working autonomously and transversely across teams. Well-versed in both coordination and execution of research projects.
- Experience in educating product teams in research, enabling and supporting them when performing tactical research.
- Demonstrated ability to promote insights across groups, multiple squads, and tribes.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
Your Journey to Success:
- After 1 month: You'll have completed your Hotjar onboarding and feel fully set up in the Conversion tribe.
- After 3 months: You'll be identifying and creating research priorities and gaps.
- After 1 year: You'll be developing and delivering impactful research that informs decisions for the company.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured