Operations Officer Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer about company processes and procedures.
• Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
• Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
• Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
• Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
• Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
• Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
• Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
• Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews.
• Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
Operations Officer Requirements:
• A Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Management, or similar.
• A Master's Degree in a related field preferred.
• Extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar.
• In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
• Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
• Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
• Developing human resources policies, and monitoring compliance and performance.