You're results driven, good at getting things done, and willing to thrive in a very demanding environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
You’ll be working closely with a serial entrepreneur and CEO to:
• Deliver high-level administrative support and assistance
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks
• Managing various email boxes of the CEO
• Conduct internet searches
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule meetings and manage the agenda of the CEO
• Handle communication
The role can be tough, challenging and the results will only be achieved through your determination and hard work. It will also be fun and very rewarding as your good performance will play a big part in supporting the CEO’s growth and expansion.
You should possess a Business Administration/Management related course with at least three years of experience as Executive Secretary.
This is a full-time job in Nairobi, but you will be working most of the time from your home.
To succeed in this role, you need to demonstrate:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and an ability to meet deadlines
• Wide knowledge of office administration
If you have achieved great results before, enjoy helping others and willing to be part of a results driven team, please apply now using this link: https://bit.ly/3ESAy8X or click the "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured