Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
To ensure that high quality standards are maintained at all times in the provision of medication and medical consumables per Machakos Doctors' Plaza defined policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all insurance exclusion lists are adhered to.
• Ensure that the Pharmacy is well stocked as per the set re-order levels.Do daily counts, spot counts, monthly stock takes and give a timely, accurate report with valid explanation on variances and expiries to the Pharmacy Superintendent.
• Prevention of medication errors by counter checking and verifying the prescription/ treatment sheets on doses, allergies, patient identification, right drug, legibility and give clear usage instructions.
• DDA to be dispensed as per the laid down policy, checked weekly and any discrepancies reported to the Pharmacy Superintendent.
• Any other duty as assigned by your immediate supervisor in line with the job description.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- At least one (1) year working experience in a hospital or pharmacy set up
- Registered and with a valid license from Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Proficient in computer applications
Good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.