We are looking for highly motivated and creative staff to develop content and manage communications for our clients, which are concentrated in agriculture, real estate, natural resources, and education.
You will be passionate about the media and social media, keen to produce content that relays powerful messaging, and enthusiastic about learning new skills, across processes, research, media relations and writing skills.
We recruit from a wide range of backgrounds and add responsibilities and promotions rapidly for the right candidates. The vital element in any of our recruitments is a that you should be alert, smart, able to analyse and form fact-supported opinions, and capable of simultaneously being enthusiastic and able to solve problems creatively, whilst also interrogating every subject and spotting all potential strengths and weaknesses.
Good people skills and a personable personality are bonuses, but we have developed highly successful introverts as well as extroverts. The real decider is your love for facts and information.
Responsibilities of the job include:
• Developing strong relationships with clients, in support of our account managers
• Developing and maintaining successful relationships with key journalists, editors and bloggers
• Developing client proposals
• Project managing campaign implementation
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases and OpEds to targeted media
• Managing and hosting events, including press conferences and promotions
• Writing technical and non-technical reports on current trends and forecasts to inform the press and public
• Running vibrant social media campaigns, including developing content, managing inboxes, and building audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong writing skills, proof will be required
• Project management skills
• A minimum of one year of experience in a similar position
• Knowledge and experience in media relations
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills to convey complex ideas to people with varying levels of subject expertise
• Qualitative and data research skills