The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to ensure that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process while monitoring employees and organizing workflows. He must be highly skilled in complex operations and able to comprehend the multifaceted nature of the manufacturing process. The ability to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing costs is also essential to ensure maximum quality and efficiency. This role is essential to our overall corporate objective—to ensure that the production processes result in products of maximum quality with maximum profits.
Production Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to set daily/weekly/monthly goals, communicating them effectively to employees.
• Strong knowledge of organizational workflow and ability to delegate by assigning responsibilities and formulating schedules.
• Supervisory skills needed to oversee employees and coach them effectively.
• Commitment to safety regarding the use of equipment
• Knowledge of all essential equipment and ability to oversee and schedule regular maintenance.
• Analytical skills to monitor production output and check for compliance with specifications.
• Ability to generate and submit reports on performance and progress.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including the ability to spot issues in efficiency/productivity and suggest improvements.
• Strong coaching and training skills to onboard new employees, including instruction on safety, e.g., how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
• Willingness to enforce compliance with safety guidelines and company standards.
Production Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma required—a degree in a technical, engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
• Proven work experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
• Working knowledge of various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic—self-motivated and results-driven
• Excellent problem-solving skills