• BSc Civil Engineering
• minimum period of (5) years’ in road & highway sector including steel/concrete works.
• Membership to a relevant professional body in good standing
QA/QC Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
• Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil road construction
• Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
• Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
• Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
• Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
• Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
• Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
• Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
• Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Excellent organization and time-management