Qualified Pharmacy Technician
Huruma Maternity & Nursing Home
Health & Safety
Treat patients with empathy and understanding, Own the implementation of excellent drug stock management practices and Be an integral member of the whole medical center team when it comes to providing an amazing patient experience
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
QUALIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are searching for all-round Pharm-techs with outstanding interaction qualities, smart, caring, and responsible who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based pharmaceutical attendants.
• Our vision is to offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experiences to everyone in Kenya, profitably.
• Fun environment with an uncommon culture – be a critical part of a high-functioning team.
• Competitive salary with at least two days off per week and rotational day & night duties.
-Offer amazing patient experience
• Treat patients with empathy and understanding.
• Listen to patients and make them feel heard
• Go above and beyond in meeting patients’ needs
-Manage a complex formular
• Own the implementation of excellent drug stock management practices.
• Lead the order process from start to finish.
• Be the expert on stock management in the branch even outside the drug store.
• Teach others the best practices you know.
• Introduce new ideas in the pharmacy to promote growth
• Ensure that no shortages are experienced
-Be a good team player
• Be an integral member of the whole medical center team when it comes to providing an amazing patient experience.
• Participate in community outreach, and marketing our facilities services
• Your colleagues at the facility should love their jobs more because you are there.
• Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology required.
• PPB License or equivalent (NOTE: must be enrolled/ registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board-PPB)
• Minimum 1-year experience in health or community-related work
• Ability to interact well with patients and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to read and interpret prescriptions accurately.
• Good management skills and proficient prioritization skills.
• Ability to multitask and ensure deadlines are met.
• Good organizational skills and ability to ensure neat working environment.
• Great team player with drive for results
• General computer proficiency
• Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
• Additional package for a superintendent (Requirements based on the PPB)
Our facility is open 24hours/7days a week and duties vary and you get at least 2 days off per week
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured