- Participate in the creation and setting up of the laboratory team and equipment on site
- Establish and follow the schedule of inspections and tests in accordance with current export standards of salt
- Manage checklists and ensure the traceability of samples and tests
- Analyze test results with the team and advise on measures to be taken in case of anomalies
- Organise document filing for the laboratory department
- Ensures that laboratory processes and personnel adhere to the requirements of the company Quality program and the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Oversees calibration, maintenance and cleanliness of the laboratory equipment.
- Oversees the proper organization and appearance of the laboratory area, including keeping the area and equipment clean and uncluttered.
- Promote continuous quality monitoring and improvement on products. Monitor quality standards and practices
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field
- Ability to work with others across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members