Quality Executive at Haleon
Quality Control & Assurance
Degree in a Science or related discipline
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
In this role you will…
- Maintain a high level of QMS knowledge and awareness of changes within the consumer healthcare environment to seek opportunities and manage potential business adversity.
- Gain an understanding of the Supply Chain and Commercial LOC Business and Quality Plans at a high level as they potentially link to day to day and quality improvement activities.
- Supporting the LOC Quality Manager to ensure a robust, sustainable, and effective QMS through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status within the LOC element of the Quality Supply Chain at Haleon Sub Sahara Africa LOC.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of effective QMS to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with Haleon standards and policies, GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements by supporting the LOC Quality Manager
- Support the LOC Quality Manager to ensure that all internal procedures and systems in use in consumer Healthcare are compliant to Haleon QMS and local regulatory requirements, including (but not limited to)
- LOC Quality Council – support the LOC Quality Manager in organizing and managing Quality Council meetings.
- Change Control - perform day to day work to support the local change control process with the aim of ensuring all planned major changes (including as appropriate new pack introduction, product discontinuation, major pack changes, re-packing activities) are effectively and compliantly managed.
- Risk Management - perform activities to support the risk management process to ensure effective management, timely reporting, review, and escalation of quality risks.
- Artwork management - perform day to day work in line with the roles and responsibilities for quality as defined in the local artwork procedures.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in a Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years working in a pharmaceutical industry with preferable operational experience in Quality Assurance Roles including auditing.
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance Systems and cGMP & GDP
- Understanding of working in a highly regulated environment
- Quality experience within the pharmaceutical, consumer or FMCG industry and application of Quality Management Systems
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills within a structured process
- Demonstrated sound decision-making process; based on facts & data, and application of Risk Management principles.
- Flexible thinking – able to challenge and see views from different perspectives.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured