- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and appropriately directing them.
- Making calls for the employees as requested and forwarding them accordingly.
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding them while providing basic information when needed.
- Maintaining proper records for all calls made and by whom.
- Receiving, registering and sorting daily mails/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access.
- Keeping the reception area tidy, sanitized and organized
- Be familiar with all the personnel, positions and departments in the Organization.
- Any other duty and responsibilities entrusted by the management from time to time.
Competencies/Abilities /Skills Required
- Ability to be polite but firm when dealing with difficult, inpatient or upset people.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Smart appearance.
- Self-motivated, courteous, confident and friendly personality.
- Telephone Skills
- Listening Skills
- Diploma in Business/Office Admin/Public relations/ Customer Service or Front Office Management
- 3-5 Years’ Experience as a receptionist or a front office assistant.
- Prior experience within the food industry is a MUST
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and
experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject.