Company: Kenafric Bakery Limited,
Gross Salary: 30-35k,
Kenafric Bakery Limited is a well-established company dealing in wholesale Bakery seeking to hire a Receptionist who will provide administrative support across the organization while manning the front office.
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries
· Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (receiving and signing visitor passes)
· Updating appointment calendars and scheduling meetings/appointments when necessary
· Performing any other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying etc
· Make or re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
· Provide word-processing and secretarial support
· Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company, location and any other related information
· Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
· Assists in confirmation of Mpesa payment by customers – contacts customers to verify payments made
· Assists in filing in information in the system required for allocating allowance (lunch) to drivers and salesmen
· Keeping the reception area tidy
· Any other duties deemed relevant by the management
Qualifications and requirements
· Diploma in Front Office Management or a related social science
· At least 5 years relevant experience in front office administration/receptionist.
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. computers, switchboard, and printers)
· Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly appearance and disposition
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism to both internal and external customers
· A discrete and ethical approach to issues
· Ability to accurately follow instructions
N.B: Female candidates aged 30-40 years are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV quoting the job title as the email subject (Receptionist) before October 11, 2021.