As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. The duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
– Manage the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
– Maintaining an up to data filing system in the office.
– Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries
– Handling telephone calls and appointments
– Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents
– Making and raising of cash sales and invoices
– Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports.
– Supervise cleaner to ensure all areas of the office are cleaned properly
– Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
– Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
– Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
– Bachelor of Business Administration degree/Office Management or a related discipline.
– Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a similar role.
– Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Records management skills.
– Displays tact, diplomacy, and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
– Exhibits maturity.
– Professional attitude and appearance.
– Be 25 – 35 years of age.
– Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity.
– Reliable and demonstrates administrative skills.
– Demonstrates proper etiquette at the workplace.
– Ability to work with diverse personalities.
– Ability to maintain high levels of integrity
– Flexible and able to adapt to a change in work.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials on or before 20th November 2022 by 5 pm.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured