Serving of proclamations to clients in good time.
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
RECOVERY AGENT (3 POSTS - NAIROBI)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serving of proclamations to clients in good time.
• Receiving repossession instructions and being able to read and understand them.
• Executing repossession instructions as per the training rendered to you.
• Ensuring the repossession process and procedure is followed to the latter.
• Filing of repossession documentation as trained and instructed.
• Ensuring all the required documents for the repossession process are availed to the office within the stipulated time.
• If assigned company motor vehicle, ensure it is well maintained as per the service schedule and maintain cleanliness of the same.
• Experience in repossession or having worked in the auctioneering field.
• Valid driving license with qualification in Class A (motorcycle) being an added advantage.
• Ready to work anywhere in Kenya
• Good team player, determined and outgoing.
• Have good report writing skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Computer literate.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion(creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.
Consenting to Processing of Personal Data in the Recruitment Process.
You consent to the company processing your personal data by applying for this position, the information could be saved for future use in the event of another opening.
If you feel that you are the right person for the job and you meet the qualifications, please send your application by 6th February 2024.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.