Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Grade: WRSC 6
Job Ref: WRSC/01/2022
Reporting to the Officer-In-Charge of Central Registry, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Capturing data on receipt transactions
- Receiving and verifying the warehouse receipt transactions for conformity;
- Receiving and verifying requests for approval of replacement of warehouse receipts;
- Implement procedures and work plans of the Central registry;
- Verifying the security features of the warehouse receipt for conformity;
- Verifying the completeness and conformity of the warehouse receipt to the set standards; and
- Receiving and consolidating queries on registered warehouse receipt transactions.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: -
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines: - Information Science, Management Information Science, Library/ Records Management, Business Information Technology, Information management, Archives and Records Management, or a relevant degree from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Met the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters indicating the job reference number and position as the Subject. The letters should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates, identity card/passport and an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae, and submitted as follows:
- Hand delivered and posted applications should be submitted in a
sealed envelope indicating the job reference number on the envelope and
The Chief Executive Officer/ Registrar
Warehouse Receipt System Council
Ground floor, Tea House- Naivasha Rd, off Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 22757-00505
- Email Applications to be sent to email@example.com with the job reference number and position as the subject.
- All applications should be received on or before 5th October, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- WRSC is an equal opportunity employer and respects diversity. Persons living with disabilities, marginalized and minority groups who meet the job specifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Suitable applicants with experience in the implementation of the Agricultural Sector Transformation and Growth Strategy (ASTGS) will have an added advantage.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured