Antara's current sales efforts have created a need for efficient administrative responses and follow-ups to drive sales conversations towards close. There is a need to coordinate sales operations internally to ensure that we manage potential clients expectations' and ensure ongoing on-time response to issues that arise in our engagement.
We are looking to employ a dedicated and detail-oriented sales and marketing associate to ensure that all sales, marketing, and advertising initiatives improve company sales and brand awareness. The sales and marketing associate’s responsibilities include implementing various methods of engaging prospects, collecting customer feedback, and organizing promotional events. You should also be able to research competitors' products and services, pricing, and market success.
To be successful as a sales and marketing associate, you should be able to anticipate consumer behaviour and keep abreast of the latest industry trends. Ultimately, a top-performing sales and marketing associate should demonstrate exceptional analytical, communication, and time management skills.
● Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
● Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
● Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
● Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to management.
● Monitoring the implementation of sales strategies to increase company sales.
● Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions and other events.
● Managing the Sales Department’s calendar.
● Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing teams to produce quality advertising material for company products and services.
● Maintaining an accurate record of past campaign results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
● Analyzing market trends, sales and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
● Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
● At least 3 years' working experience in Sales Administration or a similar role.
● Proven experience working in sales or marketing.
● Proficient in all "Office" type applications and sales CRM and digital marketing software.
● Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics, and ability to do data analysis
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Effective communication skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.