• Source New business for the company.
• Sale and rent properties in the company property listings.
• Disseminating information regarding availability and status of property.
• Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
• Submit monthly reports to management.
• Carry out sourcing activities.
• Ensure there is enough property in the company’s portfolio.
• Meet various landlord’s/property owners and developers on behalf of the company in order to obtain their property for development, joint ventures, management and sale by the company.
• Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
• Handle client’s inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
• Update landlords/vendors on the status of their property on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Proper filing of all documents regarding property
• Diploma/Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field from a recognized university.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Sales.
• Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills. Must be a relationship builder.
• Team working skills, assertive and flexible.
• Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
• Ability to work under a high pressure environment
• Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage