Sales Team Lead - Inverters at Frank Management Consult Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for Inverter Sales in Keny
- Be accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of the pipeline for Inverter sales per normal reporting cycles within the region.
- Provide input to and contribute to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles.
- Execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant EBD leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential and business opportunities
- Will be in charge of aligning territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and modality specialist sales resources in conjunction with the modality teams.
- Be responsible to ensure that all Territory Sales Executives have clear opportunity management activity and relationship-building plans to ensure efficient coverage of territories in collaboration with existing EBD channels
- Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback, coaching, and managing the annual appraisal system including the Corporate Sales Manager and the TSEs
- Maintain up-to-date market and competitor knowledge related to the brand's full Inverter range, communicate competitive intelligence, and propose strategies to ensure that the brand remains externally competitive
- Recruitment, Training, and Onboarding of Territory Sales Executives to respective locations
- Communicate Sales Targets to the Inverter team and develop Daily, Weekly, and Monthly rigor to ensure the achievement
- Corporate sales management: Organized Institutions including Saccos, MFIs, and SMEs, develop partnerships with Key Retail Chains for shop-in-shop displays - gas stations, supermarkets, Trade fairs, and corporate events.
- Digital Media Campaigns - develop Social media campaigns to drive traffic and sales
- Develop targeted marketing activation campaigns in high-traffic locations including malls, gated communities
- Develop a client feedback and resolution dashboard to track customer issues and improve satisfaction
- Collaborate with the After Sales Team on warranter and After-sales service
- Degree in electrical engineering or related field
- 4+ years in Technical sales with practical field sales experience in the renewable energy industry
- A license as a solar PV Technician by EPRA is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured