SAP Implementation Admin
11 Degrees Consulting Limited
Engineering & Technology
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field. • SAP Certification • 2-3+ years’ experience in a medium-to-large company with SAP Basis Administration to maintain & operate SAP systems, OS/DB installation, maintenance, and upgrade.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Job Type: Fixed Contract
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Responsible for SAP implementation with hands-on experience and a high level of technical skills in SAP and technical systems support.
• Handling daily SAP operational activities which include installations, setups and configurations, troubleshooting, error handling, performance tuning, and user/system problem resolution.
• Providing support to end-users of the application, answering questions about the applications, following up on any reported issues, and ensuring timely and reliable responses.
• Providing technical support by examining technical infrastructure, including job scheduling, designing, and implementing SAP operational needs.
• Is the liaison between the business, SAP, SAP consultants, and external partners.
• Provide client support as escalated from Helpdesk or IT Technicians for all SAP user issues, maintaining a log to ensure all SAP users are assisted internally or by the partner.
• Creating and managing user accounts including generating and managing SAP roles and profiles in a manner that ensures segregation of duties. Ensuring that all user activities are monitored, logged, and archived using SAP capabilities. Managing Users on the SAP Support Portal. Ensuring that the licensing restrictions are strictly observed.
• Active monitoring and implementation of technical recommendations to ensure that the SAP database is performing at optimal levels, is secure, has enough space, and is growing at a normal rate.
• Maintaining the integrity of the SAP environment to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
• Ensuring that SAP projects are completed on time, within scope and budget. This also involves timely communication with relevant stakeholders.
• Take a lead in the development of training material and in keeping the team up to date with relevant job-related regulations
• Review performance data and Management Information to ensure that service level agreements are met by individuals and the team as a whole.
• Attend regular Client meetings as required.
• Interfaces with other departments to resolve complex or emergent operational problems.
• Partner with process owners to develop strategies, objectives, and roadmaps for applications that are in alignment with functional goals.
• Lead the implementation of process improvements and innovative tools for the function to increase overall efficiency, effectiveness, and user experience.
• Configure applications based on functional requirements for cloud-based solutions.
• Interacts with third-party technology vendors and internal database staff.
• Other duties and responsibilities as required
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
• SAP Certification is mandatory
• 2-3+ years’ experience in a medium-to-large company with SAP Basis Administration to maintain & operate SAP systems, OS/DB installation, maintenance, and upgrade.
• Hands-on SAP Administration Experience, good working knowledge of UNIX, and Sybase, e.g., space management, backup, and recovery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
• Diligent and detail-oriented.
• Capable of working effectively as both a “Team Player” and “Team Leader” when required.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and resolve conflicts.
• Ability to demonstrate independence in troubleshooting and resolving issues that may arise
• Capable of adapting to change and where necessary creating or advocating for change.
• 2-3+ years’ experience as SAP Systems Security Administrator
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured