Diploma in nutrition or its equivalent.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Our Client is a private Primary and Secondary School situated in Nairobi. The School is seeking to fill the position of a Matron.
- Shall be in charge of all the cooks and kitchen hands.
- Shall prepare a duty roster ensuring that the staff under his/her care get their off days without interfering with the school programs.
- Shall be responsible for all the kitchen and dining hall resources and materials.
- Shall, in consultation with The Principal & Director, prepare a cost effective meal schedule that will ensure students’ dietary and health needs are met.
- Shall keep proper records of all the foodstuffs and other items in the kitchen store.
- Shall prepare requisition for the items needed in the kitchen and follow up to ensure they are availed on time.
- Will ensure that meals are served on time and that all the students and staff receive their fair share of the served meal.
- Diploma in nutrition or its equivalent.
- Certificate in guidance and counseling will be an added advantage
- Must possess basic computer knowledge.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a busy institution.
If you feel like you meet the above specifications, please send your current CV with the subject as the specific position, to reach us not later than 30th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.