Reporting to: Principal Motor Valuer & Assessor
Job Summary: To ensure that clients calling, sending emails or walking in are
Served well and send timely reports on email and distribute
Work to the field staff i.e Motor Valuers & Motor Assessors and
Coordinate the office administration duties.
• Respond to clients emails professionally which are usually many.
• Respond to client’s phone calls professionally which are usually many.
• Distribute incoming work to motor valuers & motor assessors to go the field.
• Email completed motor valuation & motor assessment reports to Insurance Companies.
• Do office filing in a professional way such that it is easy to refer to a document later.
• Generally coordinate administrative issues of the office in regard to information queries by various stakeholders including but not limited to ; Insurance Companies, Insurance Brokers, Insurance Agents, garages and field staff.
• Any other duty as given by management through your supervisor from time to time.
• A lady who has previous experience working in Insurance Industry e.g in a Motor valuation & Assessment Company, Insurance Company, Insurance Broker, Insurance Agent or a garage which deals with Insurance jobs.
• Good phone etiquette.
• Able to multi task
• Top notch computer skills particularly in typing.
• Minimum Form 4 education level.
NB. Preferably living around Ruaka Town or able to relocate to Ruaka.
Salary: Ksh.15k- 20k per month.
Reporting date: Immediately.
Send your CV & other documents via "Apply Now Button"