Security Supervisor - Nanyuki
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Health & Safety
Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction. Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
What's in it for you:
- Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Ensuring that the safety and security of staff and guests across the hotel and residential areas.
- Leading the team in creating the safest and securest space for our guests and employees
- Assisting in conducting internal investigations when necessary.
- Monitoring and maintaining security and safety systems.
- Training and developing the security team reporting to you on technical skills and the different security protocols and Hotel policies.
- Responsible for Training and implementation of Fire, Life and Safety including response plan and practical firefighting at the hotel.
- Responsible for conducting internal investigations when necessary.
- Liaise and build relationships with local authorities and law enforcement agencies to ensure good coordination
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma in Criminology and Security management – Desirable Degree
- Proven knowledge in CCTV operations
- Four years’ experience in 5 star / Premium Hotel
- Thorough knowledge of all operational aspects of a hotel security department and experience in handling administrative and supervisory duties.
- Ability to conduct investigations and resolve problems.
- Thorough knowledge of laws in health & safety, fire, building and law.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to lead and inspire the team efficiently and able to solve practical problems.
- Proven track record and 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a luxury hotel setup
- Relevant diploma/degree certification or any security training
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in English, both verbal and written.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured