Senior Customer Support Specialist at Pyypl Ltd.
Customer Service & Support
4-6 years experience as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Handle inbound customer complaints and ensure that queries and issues are answered and resolved promptly through all dedicated.
- Track and maintain customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Highlight customer issues that require escalation.
- Work in cross-functional teams to provide feedback and help improve customer experience.
- Demonstrate a passion for service and always deliver remarkable customer support via chat, email or phone calls.
- Embody positivity and a solution-oriented approach towards customers.
- Achieve customer experience KPIs – SLAs, CSAT etc.
- Strong communication and writing/typing skills.
- Tech-savvy (be able to navigate between different solutions and systems).
- Team player.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts (24/7 support).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- 4-6 years experience as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Worked within the e-commerce, fintech or online support system.
- Managed customers over emails, chats and phone calls.
- Knowledge and experience with either of the chat systems - Zendesk, Freshdesk, Zoho, Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Experience in attending customer queries via inbound phone support.
- Must be a team player and willing work in shifts.
- Must have troubleshooting skills that will translate into helping customers
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured