Senior Informatics Specialist at Palladium International
Software & Data
Experience developing scalable and secure web and mobile applications
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
You and Your Career:
- If you have a passion for delivering software solutions, working on projects with a global reach, and always taking an interest in emerging technologies in order to bring fresh ideas forward and more productive ways of working we are interested in hearing from you.
- We are a learning organization and provide growth opportunities from the start. We pride ourselves on giving you the freedom, resources, and guidance to chart a fulfilling career!
Reporting and Supervision:
- This position will report to the Lead software developer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in development life cycle activities such as design, coding, testing, and production release, delivering high-quality code in an agile team environment
- Champion new technologies and enforce the best development patterns and practices and promote these to the wider Team
- Provide technical guidance and implementation of digital solutions design and development global best practices
- Develop best practices for digital solutions, maintenance, reporting and security
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests to validate software functionality, reliability, and performance
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure that software products are built with testability in mind
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality less rework development principles while delivering on time and on scope
- Responsible for maintaining Up-to-date repositories of the assigned systems
- Leverage knowledge and contribute to proper knowledge management within the team
- Keep abreast with emerging technologies in software engineering
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Contribute to active proposals through contributions to strategy and preparation of technical approach and capability statements
Key Competencies Required:
- Experience developing scalable and secure web and mobile applications
- Experience designing and optimizing database schemas
- Well documented relevant experience in multiple roles in the Information systems domain (application development, data engineering, Data Warehousing, ETL etc.)
- A firm understanding and practical experience in tools and processes to ensure software quality, such as Unit Tests, TDD and Test Automation
- Excellent understanding and deployment of virtualization and containerization technologies.
- Experience in designing solutions incorporating cloud components, including PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Understanding of DevOps pipeline impact on product management and user experience (UX)
- Experience in development and implementation of data analytics and visualization solutions
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Professional Expertise/Competencies Preferred:
- Proficiency in programming languages, libraries, and frameworks such as C#, Java, Python, PHP, Android, React, Node.js, Angular, Vue, and others commonly used for web and mobile applications, APIs, and microservices
- Experience with Selenium, WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, or other automated testing tools and frameworks
- Should have strong knowledge and experience in CI/CD tools like ANT, Maven and Jenkins
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured