Senior Software Engineer
Software & Data
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
A bit about us:
This mission driven non profit is attacking the profit obsessed elite in the medical, pharmaceutical, and health insurance industries by building data driven applications to sniff out suspicious services and product offered to the United States public. If the last two years has taught us anything it's how crucial it is to protect the health of the population but how can we do that with a system regulated by an organization funded by those they regulate? By building advanced software hosted in a not for profit 3rd party environment to provide clarity and accountability.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for taking ownership on modernization efforts on several existing and inter-related web applications built in Knockout.js and ASP.NET. Once the production applications have been updated this team will work on re-designing and building replacement applications from scratch using React, and .NET 6.
- 5+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core Web API
- SOAP, WCF
- REST, microservices
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Nice to Have:
- .NET 6
- Docker, Terraform
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured