• Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
• Define most important social media KPIs.
• Manage and oversee social media content.
• Measure the success of every social media campaign.
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Train others in the team.
• Provide constructive feedback.
• Adhere to rules and regulations.
• Present to Senior Management
• Prepare Content Calendar
• Open to be allocated other duties and responsibilities.
•2 yrs Experience in the same position.
•A diploma or degree in a related field.
Send CV's via "Apply Now Button"