Competency Based Curriculum/8-4-4
Mirema School is an integrated boarding and day school that offers multi curricular - 8-4-4, 2-6-6-3, special needs, Cambridge Assessment International Education (Primary British Curriculum) and a daycare programme. We welcome applicants to join our dynamic and supportive teaching staff.
Responsible for creating, implementing and teaching the sports curriculum in line with the Ministry of Education guidelines.
• Enthusiastic teachers with high adaptability and patience
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have innovative ways of engaging learners in PE and Sports
• Can develop budgets towards the sports department
• Can co-ordinate teams while ensuring learners stay safe, strong and in good shape
• Can oversee and teach swimming lessons
• Proactive and self-motivated individuals
• Persons of good conduct, high personal integrity, ethos and working standards
• Degree in P.E and Sports
• First Aid training
• Proved ability to develop and execute PE programs
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a sports teacher
• TSC registration will be an added advantage
• Tech savvy: Ability to use email, Microsoft office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their application and a detailed CV mentioning on the subject “Sports Teacher’’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is November 6th, 2020.