Ensure proper signoffs for goods issued and returned
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Job Title: Stock Controller
Job Location- Nairobi, Rift Valley, Western/Nyanza and Mountain Regions
Gross Salary-35,000 plus variable pay
Are you a dynamic self-driven individual, looking to make an impact in the FMCG industry in inventory management? This is yourc hance to grow with us, we are looking for Stock Controller whose main roles will be to:
• Ensure availability of stocks in the assigned branch
• Maintain inventory security, reconciliation and reporting.
• Post ERP invoices at the end of day
• Drive compliance to industry regulations
• Adhere to the set stocking standards policy.
• Ensure proper signoffs for goods issued and returned.
• Adhere to the set OHS standards.
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
1. Diploma in finance, accounting or any other related course
2. KCSE mean grade of C plain with a C (minus in mathematics and English)
3. 1year experience in finance department in FMCG
4. Experience in warehousing/inventory management will be an added advantage.
5. Must have a valid driving license.
6. Proficiency in MS Office
7. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
8. Excellent analytical skills
9. High level of honesty, integrity, agility, and attention to detail
10. Enthusiastic and a team player
11. Has planning and organizational skills.
Apply via the following link: https://forms.gle/bDfeHKYwiQZA5hW59
Deadline 16th February 2024. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon for interview.
We do not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.