Job Location; Nairobi
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carrying out deep cleaning, lubrication and inspection of machines according to the work instructions, and following the schedules supplied by the maintenance planner.
• Carrying out autonomous maintenance activities according to the work instructions, and following the maintenance schedule.
• Conduct breakdown maintenance tasks.
• Liaise with maintenance for major breakdown and to ensure that the machines are serviced on time and routinely to reduce plant down time.
• Participate in the actual change over process to ensure the product quality is upheld in the next shift.
• Prepare and submit reports to the Line Controller of downtime and the product quality index at their station with the aim of driving enhanced performance.
• Inspect the quality of dry goods to ensure conformance to the established standards for a high quality product index.
• Minimize waste
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in a production setting in a similar organization.
• Working technical knowledge on basic machine operations and maintenance is an added advantage.
All applications should be done on or before close of business before 29th April 2021.