DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and assign task to all STOs, directors and producers in ensuring all aired content is highest quality.
• Prepare reports and ensure communication is properly channeled within the department.
• Cultivate teamwork and interpersonal relations within the department and in the organization.
• Improve problem solving and decision making in the department that will reduce downtime and ensure upgrades are implemented.
• Technical knowledge of routing systems related to broadcast transmission and related back-up or fall back options for broadcast
• Ensuring that studio technical equipment are clean, safe and in proper condition for use.
• Ensure proper care and continuous maintenance of all studio equipment, wiring and electrical requirements
• Ensure all TV broadcast equipment is maintained regularly and technical faults that are reported are followed up for timely solution.
• Inventory of all equipment issued to the organization personnel and ensure they are put into proper use. Keep an updated record of the same.
• Keep abreast with the equipment upgrades and new inventions in the broadcast technologies.
• Ensure daily accurate logging of faults and service reports.
• Achieve agreed on targets
• Deadline control: zero tolerance
• Customer service: maximum 24 hour turn around for resolution of complaints