ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
• Collecting and delivering of tender documents
• Assist with tender compiling and the tendering process
• Search for tenders in the tender websites
• Sending expression of interest to potential clients
• Assist in organizing for site surveys for the advertised tenders
• Assist with production of final tender documents and arrangements to supply these documents to the customer within defined tender deadlines.
• Ensure bid and proposal word documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
• Preparation of quotations and proposals.
• Creating portals for E-procurement.
• Updating mandatory document to ensure that they are up to date
• Preparing qualification document
• Assist in organizing for the tender document reviews and timely submission of the tender
• Reviews ensuring that respective agendas, attendance lists and action trackers are up to date.
• Liaise with the company secretary to ensure safe keeping of classified documents, adhering to procedures and regulations.
• Monitor bid/quotation throughout the process, providing weekly status/exception reports as required.
• Undertake other administrative tasks as required.
• Assist in keeping the backup for all tenders that the company has engaged in.
• Managing the data for which they are responsible to ensure the availability, integrity, confidentiality and security of the data.
• Ensure that the tender documents are completed and are accurate
• Attend tender briefing meetings
• Liaise with all team members to ensure accuracy and compliance as per client specifications
• Provide administration support with tenders / proposals and monitor a timeline
• Review final documents for quality control and proof read for accuracy and compliance
• Provide continuous feedback to the team and prioritise order of importance of engagements
• Maintain accurate records and file manual & electronic copies of all the tender data ie correspondence quotations internal input etc
• Keep up to date documentation of all tenders and contracts register
• Assisting with updating and marketing materials
• Assisting with updating Company documentation
• Assisting with Reception when necessary
• Preferred Candidate must have 3+ years of Tender and Contracts Administration experience , excellent computer skills, strong business & marketing skills.
• Education to degree or diploma level would be preferable in any business related course
• Computer literate and proficient in the use of MS software particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision.
• Previous experience in preparation of tender document and the whole process
• Adaptable and flexible
• Editing and proof-reading skills & high level of accuracy
• Excellent organization & administrative skills with strong attention to detail, strong time management / prioritization
• Evidence of previous Tender and Contracts Administration experience and skills a must.
• Flexibility to cope with several jobs simultaneously to agreed deadlines
• Numerical confidence, with the ability to analyze budgets, excellent financial and commercial acumen
• Strong communication skills both written and oral.
• Must be prepared to work overtime
• Willingness to assist with additional tasks given to the team
Please be sure you meet all the necessary criteria prior to applying.
Compensation will be based upon experience, and opportunities exist for the right person to share in the success of the business enterprise.
Please include your resume, references, past work history and preferred contact number.