Software & Data
Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital products. Expertise in standard UX design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq is a must.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software – at scale.
We are looking for a User-Experience (UX) Designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Improve UI/UX of the Crowdbotics platform and help drive the platform’s design vision.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and work with Product and Engineering to devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital products.
- Expertise in standard UX design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq is a must.
- Experience working with product managers and frontend developers to rapidly prototype and deliver new features and UI/UX enhancements, in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured