The successful candidate MUST have a diploma in Automotive Engineering and 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
• Inspection of motor vehicles to determine their estimated market value.
• Identity and report any mechanical, electrical, bodywork and other problems.
• Road test the vehicles and highlight and roadworthy issues.
• Prepare and issue valuation reports within the given SLA’s.
• Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
• 2 years of working experience.
• Ready to work anywhere in Kenya under minimum supervision.
• Holder of a clean driving license with at least 2 years driving experience – “BCE”.
• Have good report writing/computer skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer handling skills.
• High-level of confidentiality and integrity.
• In-depth knowledge of the vehicle systems and components.
• Must provide contactable references.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.25,000- 30,000 /= (Approx.250 USD- 300 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level Management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Deadline: 12th February 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***