Duties and Responsibilities
• Animal health husbandry management
• Animal feeding management
• Supervising casual employees
• Overseeing Artificial insemination
• Animal health management
• Pasture Management
• Farm equipment maintenance
• Ensuring farm milking equipment hygiene
• Keeping records of Milk produced against sold
• Farm inputs inventory
Key Requirements and Skills
• Diploma or Certificate in Animal Health/ Veterinary
• Knowledge of Animal Behavior.
• Animal Husbandry.
• Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information.
• Clinical Skills.
• Creating a Safe, Effective Environment.
• Performing Diagnostic Procedures.