Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA / BSc
Experience: 1 year
Job Field: ICT / Computer
This is a full time employment opportunity with our organization.
The individual must:
- Be able to join the team immediately
- Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills
- Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
- Be attentive to detail with focus on accurate results
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Have the ability to conduct research into software issues and products as appropriate.
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
- Assist in ensuring of the effective communication and implementation of Balanced Scorecard Performance Management system.
- Take lead in implementation and installation of the balanced scorecard system.
- Oracle Applications Interfacing and Integration of the balanced scorecard system.
- Programming skills using SQL*PLUS,PL/SQL
- Development Tools-TOAD/SQL Development experience
- Development Tools-TOAD/JDeveloper/SQL Developer
- Prior Forms Personalization experience
- Prior interfaces/Integration experience in one or more modules in Oracle EBS
- Experience in working with Oracle Support in trouble shooting and resolving issues
- Oracle Database skills
- Business or IT related degree
- 2+ years of experience in support of software applications (preferred).
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Certified by the Balanced Score Card Institute
Method of Application
This position needs to be filled immediately.
Send your Resume putting the Job Title on the Subject line.