Consulting & Strategy
Experience with working with customers, ideally a quota and revenue generating environment- previous outbound sales experience necessary Curiosity and interest for financial products and retirement planning
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Betterment is a leading, technology-driven financial services company that offers investing and retirement solutions for retail investors and investment advisors as well as financial wellness solutions, including a 401(k) for small and medium-sized businesses. Our team is passionate about our mission: making people’s lives better. We’re headquartered in NYC, and offer hybrid NY-based (three days/ week in-office) and select, non-NY-based remote positions.
About the role
Betterment at Work is an award winning 401(k) solution that works as hard for your money as you work to earn it. We are seeking an ambitious Account Executive to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling and leading the sales process from start to finish. You are a tech-savvy seller who is passionate about working with decision-makers to add a retirement offering to their employee benefits. This position focuses on generating new business from companies who will be migrating off their current 401K provider to Betterment.
Actual salaries may vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Betterment’s total compensation package for employees.
We offer a competitive equity package, health, dental and vision benefits, and a 401(k) offering with employer match as well as flexible PTO policy. This job is eligible for variable compensation in the form of a commission bonus.
A day in the life
- Reach out to prospective clients and try and acquire new customers for Betterment
- Make daily calls and emails to book new meetings
- Conduct discovery and online demonstration calls
- Support small business owners with setting their employees up for success with their retirement plans
- Meet and exceed revenue goals
- Ensure effective and consistent use of Salesforce
- Provide voice of the client and industry to marketing and product management to drive roadmaps
What we’re looking for
- Experience with working with customers, ideally a quota and revenue generating environment- previous outbound sales experience necessary
- Curiosity and interest for financial products and retirement planning
- A consistent track record of exceeding targets and building pipeline
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to apply those skills to improve selling outcome
- Experience with sales technology stack- Outreach, Salesforce- a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured