Gross Salary: 80k – 100k,
• Perform Monthly closing process within the stipulated deadlines.
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations and present the same to the Finance Manager/CFO for approval on or before the stipulated deadline.
• Responsibility for processing & paying supplier invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
• Reviewing and monitoring bank balances as well as projecting cash flow needs and requesting bank account refills to ensure enough cash to cover all cash requirements for transactions that go through these accounts.
• Perform regular checks and reconciliations to ensure coding is accurate, projects are in balance where relevant, and balances are legitimate.
• Management reporting for allocated projects or areas. Liaising with budget holders to understand the budget; checking regularly that all costs have been received and correctly assigned; preparing monthly (or as required) reports for the budget holder and analyzing /explaining variances.
• Identifying areas for improvement and proposing solutions; assisting in the implementation of new and streamlined processes including documentation.
• Supporting the Finance Manager/CFO by generating audit schedules as required.
• Any other duty given by the Finance Manager/CFO.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Must have experience in the Manufacturing industry
• Must be at least a CPA Kenya
• Must have experience working with ERP Systems preferably SAGE
• Must have good IT skills
• Team player and self-driven
• Excellent communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV, only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant- Manufacturing) before 14th July 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted