Accounts Payable Analyst
Consulting & Strategy
Full Cycle AP processing at a high volume required Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
A national Healthcare client has an imemdiate need for an AP Analyst. This is a long term contract to help with acquisitions and intergrating procedures to a third party provider. This will be reporting to the AP Manager that is on East Coast hours, but this position is open to all time zones and can is 100% remote.
Responsibilities: High volume AP, three way matching, ACH, ad hoc projects provided by manager and controller.
- Full Cycle AP processing at a high volume required
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Coupa and Bills.com nice to have
- p2p Systems Experience nice to have
- Healthcare/Insurance Industry experience nice to have
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured