1. Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner by effective manning of the reception
2. Managing incoming correspondences – phone calls, letters and emails.
3. Direct all calls to the respective department/ person and follow up to provide feedback on all enquiries
4. Provide customers and visitors with information on the company’s services.
5. Act as liaison between departments to facilitate effective communication at all level.
6. Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
7. Ensure a proper paper and electronic filing systems which allows for easy retrieval across the business.
• Degree in Business Administration or any other related course.
• Secretarial training and skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced office setting
• Proven experience of not less than 3 years working as an Office Administrator
• Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili (written and spoken)
• Strong customer service and social skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles